Sure, I would love to write a post on the stock market and how to buy properties – but I would have to write the biggest disclaimer starting with “I have no idea what the fuck i’m talking about.”
So I can’t teach you how to invest your money. But I can teach you how to invest in yourself. I’m not sure about you- I do plan on being rich and successful one day (hopefully) but, I also plan to look fricken awesome and feel great. And that starts with my health. What’s the point of success if you can’t look and feel amazingggg.
Start your investment today!
Step 1: Get your finances in order. Well, in this case, not your finances, but get make a list of what you have: A gym membership? A healthy stocked pantry? Access to a healthy grocery? What don’t you have….? And how can you make sure you will get this. Start coming up with a list of what you need. NO money needs to be involved in this. It can be as simple as recognizing that you have a park near you where you can go running or free yoga at a local community center.
Step 2: Educate yourself. Learn the basics about your health.
Step 3: Determine what is important to you. For me, it’s eating well, working out using organic skin care and MENTAL health. What are yours? Make sure to circle back to step 2 and educate yourself on the aspects that you need improving on.
Step 4: Create a journal. Start recording everything. What you eat, what you need, how you feel, how you can improve.
Step 5: Start your investment RIGHT NOW. Here are some tips to help you start your investment.
- Cut out processed foods and cook more
- Prep your meals
- Switch to a mostly plant based diet
- Add healthy fats into your diet
- Invest 30 minutes, 4-5 times a week of time into exercising
- Start lifting weights and strengthen your core.
- Take out toxic cleaning or beauty products from your house (use EWG.org as a source)
- Download a meditation or listed to one on Youtube
- Find something that makes you happy (yoga, photography, pet sitting) and stick to that at least once a week
- Cut out toxic people from your life
- Start your day with positive affirmations – I am happy. I am worth it. Today will be great.
I hope these help! Feel free to share some ideas below!