Happy first day of summer!! These spring rolls are a TON of fun to make and are the perfect way to celebrate summer. Especially if you have little ones!
These spring rolls were inspired by a lot of Pinterest envy. Get some of your favorite fruits ready and start rolling. These are 100% gluten free and you can literally add anything to them.
- 4 rice paper wraps
- 1 cup cooked rice noodles
- 1 cup of your favorite fruits chopped (I used avocados, strawberries dragon fruit and peaches)
- Sauce (not pictured)
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- One at a time, soak rice paper for 10 seconds. Lay it on a damp cloth.
- Add on your favorite fruits and rice noodles and fold rice paper. (sides first then roll- I will link to a youtube video)
- Combine vinegar and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, occasionally stir for 30 minutes
- Serve sauce on the side.
Follow me on Snapchat @Sweatandglow for step to step tutorials and more fun recipes!