Chia pudding is my favorite snack because it’s super rich in fiber protein and omega-3 fatty acids. It’s also two ingredients and super simple to make. WARNING: The texture is weird- it’s gooey and sort of indescribable – but oddly crave-worthy. My favorite chia seeds are called Salba Chia they are higher in protein and omega-3’s compared to regular chia seeds.
- 2 Tbsp white chia seeds
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk (I used canned)
- 1 cup water
- 1 passion fruit
- Additional fruit & shredded coconut (optional).
- Mix water, coconut milk, 1/2 passion fruit seeds and chia seeds together in a bowl. Stir well.
- Put in the refrigerator for 12 hours (until chia seeds soak up all of the liquid).
- Top with favorite toppings and enjoy.